Now is the season of travels. Everyone packs-up and hit the road to some beautiful destination, as some of us even to an unknown place… If you have adventurous spirit and would like to explore the world, as well as to see as many as possible sights and destinations, you must have a passport! – Without it, you won’t be able to travel anywhere abroad…
So it is completely normal before to hit the road, you to issue all the documents required when it comes down to visiting of foreign countries and long trips abroad. This must be even the first step taken, so that to continue planning your journey calmly – without worries regarding the documentation and without unnecessary rush!
But sometimes, you want to travel faster than the previous times and in this sense you have to do everything possible to organize well your movement. We mean that you have to find out some way that will provide you with fast crossing the border – but only if it is possible!
Canada and the U.S. are the countries that have a great location (you know that) and for that reason you can visit them every time you need and want. You can travel to the next one one by air, by boat and by air and by using a NEXUS card! Yes, the last one is the way of traveling we highly recommend our readers, every time when we discuss the topic for tourism and travels as well. So, hurry up and apply if you do not have this amazing card!
The NEXUS program is a trusted program specially designed for the travels who want to escape for a while or for a long time to Canada and the U.S, as the main requirement for you to get an approval is the absence of a criminal record. If you meet this condition and think that are suitable to become a member of the NEXUS program, just fill-in the application form, send it and enjoy your NEXUS card!
Everyone who is using the NEXUS program is a happy traveler. He travel many times a year to some of the above mentioned lands with the greatest pleasure – without long waiting on the border, without wasted time for nothing and with a good mood!
Be first for a customs check and apply today! Let’s your next trip be perfect and do not waste more time waiting at the airport… You do not need this, you need a NEXUS card. Go and get it!!
Are you fans of the summer holidays or prefer the winter ones? Do you love to feel the sea breeze or you like the snowy entertainments more? And what kind of vacation you want to organize when outside is hot and the sun is strong and scoring – on the mountain (among the nature) or along the seashore? Are you faced with a dilemma when it comes to summer holidays…?
Well, some people love the rural tourism and the mountain vacations more than the holidays at the seaside and there is nothing wrong with this! Everybody has the right to go wherever he wants and that is why there are so many destinations/resorts in Europe – sea resorts, mountain resorts and small villages that are developed for rural tourism…
But we are not holidaymakers who want to miss the holiday at sea and if you are one of us, see where you can experience the summer vacation of your dreams and where you can find not only varied summer entertainments, but lots of romance too!
The city of Sozopol in Bulgaria is the place that we visit very often and attend to visit it this summer once again… It impress us so much every time when we go there that sometimes we are wondering if it is possible to stop visiting Sozopol at all! This city is all that we want, all that we need and all that we are looking for when it comes to summer breaks. There we spend not only filled with lots of summer emotions vacations, but also relaxing and even romantic stays too. Sozopol is an ancient city and you will notice this even in the very beginning while going into the town… And tell us then, that you do not like Sozopol – we do not know such a holidaymaker who does not love this place and probably you do not know too :).
If you have some doubts about Sozopol as a summer destination (is it beautiful enough, are there various entertainments, and hotels, and restaurants…), stop wondering and take a look at the hundreds of pictures on the Internet! Yes, we know that this is quite insufficiently for you to get an idea about Sozopol, but still you can see a bit of what to expect when you arrive in Sozopol…
This adorable place is one of the oldest towns in Bulgaria and Europe as well. There you can feel the energy of the distant past in combination with the romantic atmosphere that is surrounding you literally from everywhere! You can make long walks around the sea coast while enjoying the wonderful Black Sea and why not some picturesque sunset… Take the hand of your beloved one and enjoy together that beautiful and inspiring scenery!
In Sozopol there are many great hotels that will meet your needs and that will satisfy any taste. You are able to choose between cozy quest houses or luxury 5-star hotels… Even you can stay in some family house where the owners rent their rooms for tourists. Depending to your family budget, you will decide what the best for you is and what you can afford. In any cases, you won’t be disappointed and we can guarantee that being in Sozopol you will spend a pleasant and unforgettable summer holiday – independently from the accommodation you have chosen and no matter if you travel solo or with your family! – Or maybe with friends… 🙂
Trust us and be one of us – holidaymakers who are crazy about the city of Sozopol and who visit it not only when outside is summer, but when it is spring or autumn too. The city is beautiful at any time of year, but during the summer… Well, during the summer is just heavenly – go there and see for yourself!!
If you love old, ancient cities, as well as destinations that are hiding many beautiful and impressing sights, then you have to start looking for such a place that to visit this summer…
Most summer destinations in Europe offer good conditions for recreation and having fun, but if you are keen on history, as well as feel a real pleasure while exploring some ancient place, then you have to direct to a holiday resort destination where can be seen many cultural sights!
And at first look, this may seems very easy task but in fact it’s not exactly like that…
What we mean? – Well, the ancient destinations across Europe are much less in comparison to the “standard” summer resorts where the only thing you can see is lots of sun and sand. – And a seaJ.
However, we do not want you to get us wrong… We love the typical, summer destinations and often visit them, but from time to time you have to experience something different and to do something that you never did so far.
To help you find a real fairy destination that to visit during the summer season, we wrote this article… And we thing that if you read it till the end, will get a good idea where to spend your summer leave of absent!
Croatia – a land of history and breathtaking beauty… A place that charms every single holidaymaker with its abounding magnetism and incredible sights! It is one of the few destinations across the world where you can combine romance with dynamic and high quality with low prices. There you can get lost among the ocean of amazing energy and to enjoy the hundreds, wonderful sceneries!
The places you can visit in Croatia are many and each of them deserves to be seen. Some of the lovely cities that are well-developed for tourism are:
– Dubrovnik – the most famous place in the country that thousands of tourist visit every summer. You can see it in every tourist offer for Croatia and surely know it from the Internet… If you have not been there before and are looking for beautiful destination for your summer holiday, Dubrovnik may be the perfect place where to spend a fulfilling vacation with your beloved ones! The city is one of the most suitable holiday destinations in case you have someone by your side who you want to surprise with unforgettable vacation for two… The old town of Dubrovnik will amaze you with its incredible marble streets, the many churches and museums, as well as with the endless possibilities for relaxation. Visit some of the restaurants along the Adriatic Sea coast, enjoy the magnificent sea views and try the delicious local cuisine!
– Split – located in Central Dalmatia, this city is also much visited destination where you can have the perfect summer holiday. It is a small city where you will see incredible narrow streets, many nice cafes and wonderful, small squares in Venetian style. Except this, in Split there are lots of cozy restaurants, antique shops and art galleries. For all people of art, the city will be a real inspiration and they always remember it! In 1979, the historical heritage of Split was also added to the UNESCO list. Go there and enjoy all the beauty of this place!
– Sibenik – this small town is really gorgeous and is also popular as a seaport. There you can see an amazing architecture and many other breathtaking sights! The town is the pride of Croatia and you will have the chance to visit many old churches. Since the city of Sibenik is hiding incredible, historical monuments that are well-present till today, it is also included in the list of UNESCO.
– Hvar – it is incredible place that is “blessed” with wonderful beaches, magical atmosphere and captivating nature. This is the perfect destination for you to go in case you need calmness and relaxation. Hvar is like an island in the paradise and is one of the most beautiful cities in Croatia!
– Zagreb – the capital of Croatia that is among the most visited spots in the country and just like the others we have mentioned above has a long list of remarkable landmarks and things for you to see. You should take a walk along the main street of Zagreb, where are located many cozy cafes, a big variety of shops and many impressing buildings.
– Pula – the sea pearl of Croatia that every fan of the summer holidays has to see! You will find this lovely city in Istria (a gorgeous peninsula located in the Adriatic) and by visiting it, you will be able to enjoy an inspiring beauty and romance. Pula is very important port center, has lots of historical sights and amazing ruins that are an object of huge interest from the tourists. The most distinctive landmark in Pula is the wonderful amphitheater called also “Arena”. There are conducted many interesting events and festivals, as well as impressing movie festivals!
– The Plitvice Lakes National Park – well, that is our favorite place in Croatia because we love the nature! And if you love the nature too, this is your place… Both the flora and fauna in this amazing natural park is the reason why thousands of tourists visit this place all time – and not only during the summer season… There you will have the pleasure to enjoy incredible lakes that are connected by beautiful waterfalls.
This miracle of nature is located between the city of Zagreb and the city of Zadar as there you can see sixteen amazing lakes! And except them, you can also enjoy dense forests and different animal species!
Croatia is on the top of our list when it comes to summer holidays… And it has to be on top of your list too! If you have not been in this lovely land before, then what are you waiting for? Go there as early as June and experience an unforgettable vacation for less. And if you want to learn more about this destination, follow our publications – very often we write about Croatia and the beautiful places you can find there!